Are you able to shake up your company’s work construction and uncover new productiveness options?
Are you searching for methods to spice up your staff’s work-life steadiness, whereas driving efficiency and outcomes?
With the 4-Day Workweek (4DWW) program, it’s truly potential to extend workflow effectivity inside your company with out sacrificing worker well-being.
And on this on demand webinar, we’ll enable you get began.
Join our panel of industry leaders and experts for a thought-provoking discussion on how the 4DWW mannequin is shifting company tradition and reimagining success… from a staff who’ve all made the transfer from five-day to four-day weeks.
On this unique webinar, uncover useful insights to contemplate when excited about transitioning to a four-day workweek.
You’ll find out about:
- Planning forward and structuring your workflow: Put together your company for a seamless shift to a four-day workweek with complete planning. Discover progressive options to spice up effectivity and maximize productiveness inside your company. Additionally discover methods to trim extra fats in your workflow and cut back time spent on low-ROI duties – corresponding to limiting recurring conferences, and so on.
- Establishing and speaking boundaries with purchasers: Learn to preserve even your most demanding purchasers glad whereas transitioning. Plus, perceive resolve when to reveal your transition, and tackle consumer issues about whether or not the 4DWW will impression efficiency, and so on.
- Balancing worker wants for max expertise retention: Uncover methods for streamlining your workflows to boost work-life steadiness in your staff, empowering them to flourish with autonomy. Handle billable hours in ways in which accommodate various wants and preferences. Implementing artistic options to make sure worker satisfaction will enable you retain high expertise throughout your transition.
This webinar encompasses a transient presentation, adopted by a thought-provoking roundtable dialogue, the place our presenters trade concepts and greatest practices.
- Jenise Uehara, CEO, Search Engine Journal
- Elizabeth Harmon, HR / Individuals Ops Supervisor, Search Engine Journal
- Joe O’Connor, Director & Co-founder, Work Time Discount Middle of Excellence
- Tessa Ohlendorf, Managing Director, media.monks
- Claire Daniels, Chief Government Officer, Trio Media
As businesses search new methods to enhance effectivity whereas prioritizing worker well-being, this webinar demonstrates how the 4DWW mannequin will be the final word answer.
View the slides:
Be part of Us For Our Subsequent Webinar!
Traits In Paid Search: Navigating The Digital Panorama In 2024
Be part of Sreekant Lanka from iQuanti and Irina Klein from OneMain Monetary as they dive into the way forward for paid search and discover the developments, methods, and applied sciences that can form the search advertising and marketing panorama.
Featured Picture: Paulo Bobita/Search Engine Journal