Most weeks begin in the identical method for me.
I’m sit, taking a look at my Buffer queue, scratching my head at what I ought to schedule throughout my social media profiles.
Inspiration could be laborious to come back by. However not too long ago, I’ve found an answer.
Buffer’s AI Assistant. It’s designed to simplify the method of social media scheduling, making it simpler for me to provide you with posts, refine my very own concepts and assist me create content material that resonates with my viewers.
Right here’s the catch although.
To get probably the most out of AI, that you must present the best inputs. This implies taking the time to grasp what data the AI system wants and the way it processes that data.
The standard and accuracy of your inputs will straight affect the standard and accuracy of the output.
What makes a superb AI immediate?
In a single phrase: context.
AI immediate ought to present sufficient context to permit the AI to make an knowledgeable resolution. Moreover, the immediate needs to be tailor-made to the particular AI mannequin getting used and will present all related data wanted to make an correct prediction.
For instance, if you’re utilizing Buffer’s AI Assistant, that you must feed it related data resembling your audience, desired tone, and content material subjects. Offering clear and concise inputs will assist the AI system perceive your objectives and supply more practical strategies.
So, for instance, you ask Buffer’s AI Assistant:
- “Write me a tweet about black Friday.”
It’ll provide you with a outcome like this: “Prepare for the most important procuring day of the 12 months! #BlackFriday is simply across the nook.”
That’s, okay. However not one thing you’d in all probability be completely happy to share on social.
As an alternative, offering Buffer’s AI Assistant with extra details about your model, your product, your tone of voice, and your audience will assist the AI create one thing a lot better. For instance, for those who ask Buffer’s AI Assistant:
- I run a small sustainable espresso store that makes use of an natural, fair-trade roast from Peru. Our espresso is clean but flavorsome. May you write a tweet selling our 50% Black Friday deal? Our audience is busy millennials, so make the tone of the tweet pleasant, but to the purpose.
It’ll provide you with a outcome like this: “Gasoline your day with function! Get 50% off our clean & flavorful natural, honest commerce espresso from Peru this #BlackFriday 🌎👩💼 Good for busy millennials in search of a guilt-free espresso repair 💪 #SustainableCoffee“
That is a lot, a lot better. It’s not excellent. However it’s a step in the best route.
And that’s the purpose, get the enter proper, and also you’ll get a a lot better outcome.
So, with out additional ado, listed here are 38 inputs you may steal, tweak and take a look at out for your self:
Prompts for producing concepts
- Based mostly on https://buffer.com/assets/ai-social-media-prompts/, share [number] concepts for a/an [social media name] publish (use)
- I run the [social media name] for a [type of account] Share [number] concepts to assist enhance engagement on my account (use)
- Generate [number] [post type] saying the launch of our new [product/service name & description] (use)
- Create a social media publish that showcases the advantages of [product/service] for [target audience] (use)
- Generate a motivational quote for [target audience] associated to [topic] (use)
- Write a how-to publish on [topic] for [target audience] (use)
- Create a publish that highlights the newest traits in [industry/field] (use)
- Generate an inventory of [number] suggestions for [target audience] on [topic] (use)
- Write a publish that explains the science behind [topic] such as you would to a 5-year outdated (use)
- Create a publish that debunks frequent myths about [topic] (use)
- Generate a publish that discusses the affect of [topic/event/trend] on [industry/field] (use)
- Write a publish that options [number] success tales associated to [topic] (use)
- Create a publish that compares and contrasts [topic A] and [topic B] for [target audience] (use)
Prompts for drafting content material
- Write a [social media name] publish about [topic] that features a name to motion for [target audience] (use)
- Draft a publish that showcases [number] methods to [achieve a specific goal related to the topic] (use)
- Create a publish that breaks down [complex topic] into easy steps for [target audience] (use)
- Write a publish that shares the newest information and developments in [industry/field] (use)
- Draft a publish that provides [number] knowledgeable suggestions for [topic] for [target audience] (use)
- Create a publish that explains the advantages of [product/service] for [target audience] (use)
- Write a publish that options [number] inspiring tales associated to [topic] (use)
- Draft a publish that shares [number] attention-grabbing information about [topic] (use)
- Create a publish that lists [number] frequent misconceptions about [topic] and offers correct data (use)
- Write a publish that compares [product/service A] and [product/service B] by way of [specific aspect or feature] (use)
- Create a social media publish that asserts [content piece] and highlights its key takeaways for [target audience] (use)
- Draft a publish that encompasses a quote from [content piece] and offers a hyperlink to learn extra (use)
- Write a publish that showcases [number] explanation why [target audience] ought to take a look at [content piece] (use)
- Create a publish that highlights the distinctive options of [content piece] and its advantages for [target audience] (use)
- Draft a publish that gives a behind-the-scenes take a look at the creation of [content piece] (use)
- Write a publish that options [number] testimonials from glad readers of [content piece] (use)
- Create a publish that asks [target audience] to share their ideas on [content piece] and offers a hyperlink to learn extra (use)
- Draft a publish that provides [number] unique suggestions or insights from [content piece] not discovered anyplace else (use)
- Write a publish that showcases the optimistic affect [content piece] has had on [specific industry or field] (use)
- Create a publish that presents [content piece] as an answer to [specific problem or challenge faced by target audience] (use)
Prompts for once you’re repurposing outdated content material
- Rewrite this social publish in a extra partaking type: [add the social media post] (use)
- Flip this LinkedIn publish right into a Twitter Thread: [add the LinkedIn post] (use)
- Take this Fb publish and remodel it right into a caption for Instagram: [add the Facebook post] (use)
- Take this YouTube description and create a TikTok caption for the video: [add the YouTube description] (use)
- Learn my 5 greatest performing social posts and provide you with a brand new publish in an identical type: [add 5 best performing social posts] (use)
In the event you’re feeling caught on what to publish on social media, Buffer’s AI Assistant is right here to assist.
It is designed to make your life simpler by suggesting content material that resonates along with your viewers. However to get the very best outcomes, that you must give the AI the best data.
An awesome AI immediate ought to present sufficient context for the AI to make a well-informed resolution. The extra data you give, the higher the AI will perceive your objectives and the more practical its strategies might be.
Obtained any urged prompts you’d add to this listing? Send us a Tweet to tell us and we’ll get it up to date! And for extra recommendation on creating nice AI prompts, take a look at this thread:
Need to check out Buffer’s AI Assistant for your self? Get started today for free!